Followers

Wednesday 25 May 2016

Sparkly Dragonflies!


Hi friends!
I'm here with a quick post with a quick card I made. :) The cute dragonflies come from a Lawn Fawn set Critters of the Woods. I'm happy I found use for this tiny stamp -so often I neglect the small stamps from the sets I have and it's a shame! The bg is made with a Marianne Design stamp. Sentiment also by Lawn Fawn. I colored the dragonflies super simply and quickly with Copics and added Sakura Stardust pen and Wink of Stella for shine. Tiny rhinestones finish up this card. This was such a quick make that I'm not sure yet if I like or not but you tell me what you think! :) Thanks for popping by! 

I'd like to enter the current Lawnscaping Challenge: Sparkle it up








3 comments:

Loll said...

Your dragonflies are adorable Nonni! Love the sparkle! xx

*Vicki* said...

The dragonflies are so shimmery and pretty!! Love the pink coloring too! :) HUGS

Gerrina said...

Great colour and great grungy-lady look! Hugs, Gerrina