Followers

Thursday 4 August 2016

New Challenge at TIME OUT!


Hi friends!

We have a new fun challenge for you at TIME OUT:

"Holidays with the Optional Twist of No Stamping"
(stamped sentiments allowed)

Uniko Studios is sponsoring our challenge by giving one random "twister" a 15 pounds voucher. Yay!

I chose to twist and made my simple card out of a die cut snowflake on a red, punched square. I added some rhinestones, heat embossed the sentiment and the simplest card of all times was done! I quite like the look of this, so simple yet quite pretty! 

Our guest designer this time is Aileen, she made such a cute card with a wonderful image for us. Do go and check out what she and the regular DT members have made for your inspiration! I can't wait to see you playing along at TIME OUT, happy crafting! 

I'd like to enter the current Less Is More: Tactile. My interesting things to touch are the heat embossed, raised sentiment, the rhinestones and the snowflake -you can touch the parts that are raised from the square and you really want to do that when you have the card in your hand! :) 

23 comments:

Lynn said...

Wow! I am in love with that die cut...and the square behind it adds such fabulous dimension Nonni!

Loll said...

AMAZING design Nonni ... this is gorgeous!! xx

Esther said...

This is so perfectly CAS and absolutely stunning. Beautifully made and a lovely way of adding texture for our Less is More challenge - thanks so much for sharing!

sandie said...

Totally stunning, love this CAS design, given me an idea for a future AAA DT card, thanks for inspiration x

Pia S said...

Perfectly CAS and love the pop of red, so effective, it adds that something extra to your card.

Craft-E-Place said...

Wow! Just brilliant! I love this especially with the pop of red.
Elaine

Jill V said...

I just love this design Nonni - clean and simply perfect! I hope you mind if I CASE it - I love it so much :)

Neets B said...

Perfect simplicity and great texture. I love the simple elegance of your design.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More

Unknown said...

So beautiful!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

CAS spectacular Nonni, oozing class and sophistication and love your take on tactile. Simply awesome. Thanks for sharing and playing along at Less is More this week.
Sarah

Susan said...

This is a beautiful card! Your splash of red is just perfect! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

Anita in France said...

Stunning, Nonni ... with a capital S! Every little detail is perfect ... I love it! Hugs, Anita :)

Lisa Kind said...

Wow, this CAS card really packs a punch! Love that snowflake! Very pretty card!

Aileen said...

This card is so elegant Nonni, that little red square totally finishes the card off perfectly.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Hello Nonni! I am loving this card. Strikingly gorgeous. The square of red beneath that lovely, sparkly snowflake makes it stand out so beautifully. I love the softness of the sentiment. Just wonderful work!

Bonnie said...

This snowflake with the bit of red behind it is stunning, Nonni!

Liz said...

What a stunning card, just beautiful!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Yay you! for your soul out from Less Is More!! Well deserved!

Gerrina said...

Such a great design! Looks simple, but so effective and elegant! Hugs, Gerrina

Linda Jamme said...

Your card is simple but stunning!

Unknown said...

I love simple but elegant cards. Love this one.

Unknown said...

I love simple but elegant cards. Love this one.

Katie L said...

Stunning!